ORDER PROCESSING TIME
In addition to force majeure, we will ship within 3 working days. If your product does not meet the conditions for delivery within 3 working days, you will see our notice for the delivery time on the product page before purchase.
CANCEL OR CHANGE AN ORDER
If you would like to change or cancel an order please contact us as soon as you can. We will attempt to accommodate order changes to the extent possible prior to shipping confirmation. Some changes will result in a shipping delay. We are unable to accommodate changes or cancellations on special order requests and/or orders that have already shipped. If your order has already shipped, please contact us to set up a merchandise return once you have received the shipment.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item to us in its original condition within 30 days of receipt.
- Only items purchased directly from Ugreen's UK online store (www.ugreen-shop.co.uk) will be accepted.
For products purchased from authorised retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
- Returned items must be in original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
- Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers and damaged products through customer mishandling.
- Returns made without a valid receipt and order number may be refused. Ugreen-shop.co.uk reserves the right to deny any return.
- In some cases, you may be required to include a video or photo of the defective product for proof in order to refund or replace the product.
Once the returned item arrives back in Ugreen's warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
To start the return process click the button below.
- Sufficient proof or purchase must be provided from ugreen-shop.co.uk
- A description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim.
If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any).
- You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE
- Order number from online purchased made through Ugreen’s authorised resellers.
- Dated sales receipt from an authorised Ugreen reseller.
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
SHIPPING COSTS MUST BE COVERED BY BUYER IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS
Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Ugreen quality control to be in working condition.
Returning defective items in international shipping.
Costs associated with unauthorised returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
- During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective.
- Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of Ugreen and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges.
- Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorised re-seller
NOT LIABLE FOR
- Loss of data incurred from use of Ugreen products
- Returning personal items sent to Ugreen
- Products NOT bought from Ugreen-shop.co.uk
UGREEN products “NOT” bought from this site (www.ugreen-shop.co.uk) should contact UGREEN direct via the button provided below.